FREESTYLE – TIGNES
Ultimate Coaches offer the perfect opportunity to learn or develop freestyle in your skiing. If you are new to freestyle skiing and the snow park, then learn how to get to grips with Jumps, Grinding , Half-pipe and Jibbing. So if you are new to freestyle or are already a highly experienced freestyle skier, we can offer expert coaching for perfecting those spins, inverts, airtime and jump initiation.
- Jumps – learn how to tackle the run-in, taking off ‘popping or boosting’, and landing effectively. Try straight airs, 180s and the preparation involved for 360s.
- Rails – increase your awareness of rails and boxes. Using a safe progression, try the low boxes and rails and work on your basic balance and gangster posture.
- Halfpipe – get used to the feel of the pipe. Increase your understanding of the take-off points and try an ally-oop.
- Jumps – learn grabs and land your first 360. Move on from the green jumps to blues and reds
- Rails – try higher and longer rails and learn to leave the boxes switch. Progress from this and trying spinning and switch-ups on the box
- Halfpipe – It is now time to increase your speed in the pipe, and also think about increasing amplitude. With more height, grabs can be introduced to your run.